AULART Arrangement & Mix Techniques for Club Sound Masterclass TUTORiALHannes Bieger is one of Europe’s most in-demand mixing engineers, with an extensive client list that includes artists as important as Tale of Us, Âme, Ben Klock, Dixon, Dubfire, Marcel Dettmann and music labels such as Innervisions, 50 Weapons, Crosstown Rebels, Kompakt, Permanent Vacation and Universal.
In his first online masterclass given exclusively on Aulart, Hannes opens the doors of his stunning studio in Berlin, where we learn how to combine the analogue and digital worlds, see how he composes, records and programs various analogue synthesizers such as the modular Moog. You will see how the mix begins the moment the sounds are chosen and the arrangement starts, and you will learn the key to getting the perfect kick and bass for a club sound.
You will also see how and why Hannes cemented his reputation as a producer as we examine his work on “Into the dark” for the ZEHN label, and “Poem for the planet” for Carl Cox’s, Awesome Soundwave. In both projects we will learn the tricks that have led him to publishing with labels like Bedrock, Poker Flat and Flying Circus.
Access to the lessons:
01. Hannes Bieger Career
02. Studio Setup
03. Patching a modular synth (Moog modular)
04. Synth composition (Moog modular)
05. Recording synths (Moog modular)
06. Percussion synthesis with moog dfam
07. Keyboard synth composition (Minimoog)
08. Drum & bass elements for club sound
09. Drum & bass audio processing
10. Mixing drum & bass
11. Mixing & arrangement along the way
12. Making of: poem for the planet
13. Making of: into the dark remix
14. How to contract mixing services