Rayzoon Jamstix 4 – Virtual 3D Drummer
Fully animates the drum performance as you develop your song.
Drumsticks move realistically from hit to hit, cymbals swing, pedals rotate, drum heads and shells vibrate.
Advanced Virtual Drummer
- Real-time groove composition using dedicated style and drummer modeling without any static patterns or loops.
- In-depth drummer limb simulation ensures grooves are always humanly playable.
- Allows layering of groove, accent and fill elements at will without any danger of creating unrealistic performances.
- Advanced feel modeling includes sound-specific pocket delays, power and timing variations and push/pull.
- Real-time fill generator produces unique fills that match the style and drummer in use.
- Streamlined interface with real-time 3D kit for editing and performance visualization.
- Part-based arranger with transition and repetition fill control, liveloop technology and MIDI export.
- Limb-centric bar editor allows fine-tuning of events without need for MIDI export/editing in the DAW.
- Extensive MIDI controller mapping offers in-depth remote-control of the style, drummer and mixer.
- Built-in mixer with compressor, drum-specific 3-band EQ and delay.
- Style models, drummer models and sounds can be added via expansions and MiniPaks.
- Supports VST and AAX plugin formats (macOS is currently in Beta as VST and AU).
High Quality Sounds
- Built-in high-quality drum sample player with multiple velocity layers.
- Dynamic layer selection and scaling removes machine-gun effect and provides realistic variations.
- Sophisticated layering creates realistic sound accumulations based on drum types.
- 8 stereo outputs and an extensive sound library (1.3GB) that can be expanded via expansion Paks.
Integrates With Other Drum Plugins
- Flexible key mapping and MIDI output allows ‘driving’ any 3rd party drum plugin, such as BFD3™, Superior Drummer 3™, EZDrummer 2™ and Addictive Drums 2™.
- Combine the sounds of your favorite drum plugin with the jam power and realism of Jamstix!
- Allows creating kits that use a mix of external sounds and Jamstix sounds. For example, you can build a kit that uses EZDrummer™ drums and Jamstix percussion sounds and cymbals.
Jamstix 4 – Virtual 3D Drummer.part1.rar – 2.0 GB
Jamstix 4 – Virtual 3D Drummer.part2.rar – 2.0 GB
Jamstix 4 – Virtual 3D Drummer.part3.rar – 2.0 GB
Jamstix 4 – Virtual 3D Drummer.part4.rar – 303.8 MB