Organic Samples Organic Voices Volume 1 Solo Opera For NATiVE iNSTRUMENTS KONTAKT
After years of sampling, programming and designing custom libraries, we decided to make use of our knowledge to achieve some inspiring tools that could be used by anybody.
Our goal is to capture a set of actual performances which shouldn’t be altered by a bunch of effects or intensive programming. Once we recorded each single note (and, unlike many others, we don’t skip half steps!), we like to keep things minimal.
For our first public release we’ve been taking the time it needed to record all the transitions of the entire soprano register properly in a medium-sized room.
……:::::: PATCHES ::::::……
• Solo Opera Legato (Main).
• Solo Opera Legato (Custom Patch).
• Solo Opera Legato (Main) – (Custom Mic Output Preset).
• Solo Opera Legato – (Tension Builds).
• Bonus patch to make chords from which all notes end up going to the same note!
……:::::: FEATURES ::::::……
• Extensive true legato sampling, no synthetic half steps for enhanced realism.
• 3 microphone positions (Close, Mains Stereo, Surround).
• Pre-mixed solo opera soprano patches for an instant full sound out-of-the-box.
• Ready to use convolution effect for a large cinematic sound – (no reverb tweaking needed!).
• Speed by velocity functionality and custom legato patch for enhanced control.
• Recorded in a medium-sized room, ideal to get some natural reflections but a still intimate sounding performance.
• Expressive true legato for the entire soprano register (“Oh”, A2-G#4).
• Same note repetition samples, slow and fast attacks for the sustains.
• Up to A#4 via range extension functionality.
• 2x RRs via neighbours zones.
• Exclusive “Tension builds” patch to make chords from which all notes end up going to the same note.
• Requirements: Native Instruments Kontakt v5.5.1+ or higher.